Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine are amongst the oldest and longstanding health systems in the world and their use can be traced back for at least 2000 years.
Today, acupuncture is still an effective and drug-free form of health care. It is used by people from a wide range of cultural and social backgrounds.
The goal of acupuncture is to establish healthy body function by restoring the natural circulation of energy, or life force known as Qi.
Acupuncture is a natural, drug-free treatment that effectively treats the underlying causes of a broad range of diseases and ailments, including:
- Pain management
- Back, neck and shoulder problem, elbow pain and gout
- Asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, hay fever
- influenza and the common cold
- Colitis, diarrhoea, constipation, haemorrhoids, liver and gall bladder disorders
- Eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, and acne
- Eye problems, red, sore, itchy or watery eyes, and conjunctivitis
- Headaches, migraines, stress, anxiety, depression and sleeplessness
- Low blood pressure, fluid retention, chest pain, poor circulation and muscle cramps
- Premenstrual tension, painful, heavy or irregular periods hormonal disturbances, menopause.